It is finally the time that I review the new addition to the L'Oreal Mascaras, the MISS MANGA mascara. From the highly anticipating launch and the amazing commercials I knew it was something different. It is far from the typical L'oreal Mascaras releases. And I knew I wanted to try it out, since I am always on the hunt for the best Mascara in the market.
I decided to put the Miss Manga to a test in addition to the L'Oreal Super Liner Gel in the WaterProof version and decide whether they deserve to a place in my Makeup Collection.
I love wearing a simple Cat-eye look for a day to day basis, so a black eyeliner is a must in my routine. Since I have started using the L'oreal Liner i fell in love from the first Flick. So, let me state its Pros and Cons:
- It has a Gel form which makes it really neat in application and has a very rich color
- it is Automatic, so you don't need to sharpen every time you use it. A huge SCORE for me.
- It is waterproof, so you can easily rock it during the Summer Hot weather.
- You don't have a lot of product, so for its price tag it makes me definitely rethink purchasing it again
Mascara for me is the main element of my Makeup. On the days that I don't wear anything on my face, I at least have a coat of Mascara so that I could feel more like myself. Since I have pretty short lashes, I tend to like Mascaras that give me amazing Length and Curl over Volume. Mega Length is exactly what i was expecting from this Mascara but alas it didn't give me what I want. I can't say it is a bad Mascara, but it is not good for me or for people who need a lengthening one. Here is the list of Pros and Cons:
- The Shape of the wand is perfect for getting every short hair in the corners for the oomph of volume
- The Wobbly wand gets really annoying and makes the process of putting mascara not an easy one
- Although it gives enough Volume, it doesn't give me the length i prefer. L'oreal 's TELESCOPIC Mascara is amazing at both giving volume and length so I prefer that to this
- At the end of the working day, I do see traces of the mascara under my eyes which really annoys me .
All in all it is a GOOD Mascara but not the greatest. I would still use it, but don't think I would repurchase it when it's done. There are so many other Mascaras in the Market that give my Lashes everything I want them to look like. have you tried this Mascara? What were your thoughts?
Don't forget to FOLLOW Playing with Fashion through Social Media to never miss a post: