One of the best feelings when it comes to Beauty Blogging is when you find a product that is so good, you can't wait to share it with everyone. For me it was love at the first use with the The BodyShop Cleansing Oil and as much as I wanted to scream and shout about how good it was, I retained my excitement and waited for at least 2 months to finalize my verdict. And the final thought was the same as when I first tried it out; it is simply the BEST I have ever tried.
To make it easier for me and for you, as always, I am going to state the Pros and the Cons of this product (although the pros are much, much more)
- Removes with ease both face and eye makeup.
- Waterproof mascara takes a tad more time, but still removes faster and easier than the Bioderma for comparison
- Is perfect for all skin types, since it keeps your skin hydrated and well balanced after removing the makeup
- Perfect for sensitive skin, since no irritation has been witnessed in my case
- The smell is very light and pleasant
- The product lasts a long time. I have been using this oil every night to remove my makeup and I have only used 1/4 of it.
- The price tag is very affordable at about 32,000 LL ($21) and could be found in every BodyShop store around lebanon
- The bottle is very user friendly with the pump as a dispenser, thus making sure no product is wasted.
- The product is not Travel-Friendly! I have tried taking it with me for a weekend away from home and the oil got over every single tube in my makeup bag.
- For the best results, I prefer using a damp muslin cloth or a small towel to remove the oil from the face. Thus exfoliating the skin in addition to removing the makeup. All in all, this is a very effective makeup remover that makes my life so much easier :D I can not but assure you that you would fall in love <3
Have you tried this product before or anything similar?