I have been meaning to write this post for the longest time ever ( Aline can confirm this), but somehow it always ended up in the draft section.
I've had the Furla "Diana" Bag for over a year now, and the pictures taken, ready for a blogpost, for over 6 months. I am not sure why I couldn't make myself write about my most successful bag purchase till date, but let's forget about my simple act of procrastination and get down to business.
Bag reviews have always been my thing. They are the main subject I search for while reading blogs or watching Youtube. I enjoying getting real feedback about a certain model I like, since in the end, your bag is not just an accessory for a pretty photo (although a lot of people treat them like that) it is an essential part of your daily life. It serves a purpose, and I want all my bags to be as functional as their beautiful.
So, let's stop the blabbing and get down to business:
1. One of the main things I love about Furla bags is their price/quality ratio. Their leather goods are impeccably made and cost a fraction comparing to other good quality bags. I got mine for around 600$ and I can assure you, that it is worth every penny.
2. Furla as a brand is well known for its Candy Collection and a lot of people associate the brand with only plastic / rubber bags. But, I can assure you that it delivers much, much more. Their leather pieces are worth your time and money 100%.
3. For an everyday bag, this bag is perfect. It's not too big, but not too small, so your nomral rectangular waller can fit perfectly.
4. One of the main points that I look at when getting a colored bag is whether any color would transfer when worn with dark denim jeans or black jeans. This leather is pretty durable and after wearing it constantly with my black jeans for over a year (yes, I wear my black jeans at least 3-4 times per week. Guilty as charged) the color hasn't darkened.
5. Having the choice of wearing the bag across or over your shoulder is always a plus in my opinion.
6. The Pink metal accents are what makes this bag very edgy and modern, plus I love the mix of metals.
7. The existence of many compartments inside the bag and on the surface makes the organization freak in me super duper happy.
For once in my life, I can't actually find anything wrong with a bag. I am 100% confident that this bag would be in my collection for many years to come. And to be honest, this is the only bag I can blindly recommend to anyone who is willing to invest a little more than the usual ZARA bag prices.