With a glimpse of an eye, this Summer is over. And although it might seem from the lack of constant posting on the blog, it was not as eventful as the previous one, but I can assure it was the opposite for me. So, much happened during these 3 months and maybe that was why I couldn't find the proper time to sit down and write a post.
I am super excited for the upcoming months, since I have a lot of new projects and exciting collaborations lined up, and would like to dedicate this post as a reflection to this amazing Summer that was full of big dates for me.
So, here is a list of what has been going on:
- In May, I got back to work after a 5 months hiatus, and was fully emerged into the new work environment.
- My Best Friend got engaged, and we started preparing for her upcoming wedding that would happen in Cyprus.
- We traveled to Cyprus with all our friends and witnessed 2 amazing people finally getting married and joining their life together.
- We had the hottest Summer in Beirut, so shooting outfits outside were a full-on torture, so I have cancelled this idea totally and kept wearing my denim shorts and loose tshirts most days of the week.
- In mid July, my second Best Friend announced that she was moving back to Lebanon from Australia, to (guess what?) get married (so the second wedding preparation has begun).
- As most people might have already heard from the news, Lebanon isn't the most peaceful place on Earth nor the most Glamourous these days (we have our garbage crisis, which is still pending after 2 months of negotiations), but we still love it and hope for a better future for all of us, thus I was proudly supporting the people behind the #YouStink campaign and felt weird posting about fashion and beauty when my country was a wreck.
- But, I couldn't stay away from my blog for far too long, I was longing for that time I spent on my laptop sharing my thoughts and ideas with all these people around the world, so I have decided to get back to my happy place and forget about the outside world.
Let's say goodbye to Summer and welcome Fall!
What I Wore:
Shorts: ZARA | Top: Pull&Bear | Shoes: Superga | Necklace: from Cyprus